Network Document ScannerToday: April 25, 2017
The HP SCANJET 7650N Network Document Scanner
This is a hardworking automatic network document scanner that doesn't need to be connected to a pc but can send scanned documents to any destination within the network.
Here are notable features of this network document scanner:
- quick warm-up
- Scanjet 7650N document server
- 6-second preview
- Send scans straight to network folders, email, printers, FTP
- Scan 50 pages unattended (automatic document feeder) at 12 pages/minute
- can scan documents into editable text
- Convert scans to pdf, tiff, jpeg, other formats
- Router (for smtp and ldap authentication).
- can handle transparencies, slides, negatives
- 2400 d.p.i.; 48-bit color - USB
- supports both Windows and Mac
You can scan any of the following:
- plain paper
Network Document Scanner Dimension:
- Height : 6.4 Inches
- Width : 19.2 Inches
- Depth : 13.4 Inches
Works nicely. One wish users have for this though is to have the network interface integrated or built into the scanner itself.
The Fujitsu FI-6000NS Network Document Scanner
While this network document scanner seems to have been difficult to configure way back in 2007, it has presently become a 'charm' to use once set up correctly, according to users' feedback. Coming with a printed manual, setting up this network document scanner is a 15-minute breeze including the domain authentication and email server configuration.
You get what you pay for. With a price tag that is not one you could call 'cheap' (hover on the image below to find out), you get your expected non-cheap, A-1 performance: a fast, easy-access, user friendly, and reliable network document scanner.Technical Details
- Brand Name: Fujitsu
- Model: PA03544-B005
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Scanner Type: Network Document scanner
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Color Support: Color
- Maximum horizontal resolution: 600
- Maximum Vertical Resolution: 600
- Media Size Maximum: Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- Media Type: Plain paper
- Automatic Duplexing: Yes
- Media Load Type: Autoload
- Minimum system requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Width: 12.4 inches
- Depth: 15.5 inches
- Height: 10.8 inches
- Weight: 28.7 pounds
- Maximum doc scan speed: 25 ppm(for both b/w and colored.)
- Feeder Capacity: 50 sheets
Click here for MORE NETWORK DOCUMENT SCANNERS...
We are researching equipments of this kind so you wouldn't have to. We update this page as soon as new information about the best network document scanners are released.